Content Creator: Part Time
Do you love chickpeas? Oatmeal? Making Instagram and TikTok videos? We’d love to have you! We're seeking a creative, trend-savvy content creator to join our team on a part-time basis. In this role, you'll help ideate, produce, and distribute engaging social content. Bonus points if you have experience relating to food, cooking, nutrition, fitness, and/or recipe development.
- Location: Remote
- Hourly Rate: $20/hr
- Average Hours: 5-10/hrs/wk
Who are we?
We’re ChiChi, a breakfast startup on a mission to replace oats with chickpeas, starting with the world’s 1st chickpea oatmeal. It's packed with more protein and fiber than regular oats, and with fewer carbs. We’re female-founded, with a commitment to regenerative agriculture. Join our small but energetic team as we lead the movement to eat chickpeas for breakfast!
Your day-to-day will consist of
- Brainstorming fun, on-brand social content concepts (lots, but not all, relating to cooking, recipes, lifestyle, and nutrition)
- Cooking chickpea breakfast products, filming it, and editing into polished, high quality video content optimized for different platforms
- Managing content calendars and contributing to social strategy
- Collaborating with designers and other team members
- Monitoring performance and providing data-driven recommendations
We're looking for someone who
- Has 1-2 years experience creating viral and engaging social content, especially for TikTok & Instagram
- Enjoys shooting and editing cooking and lifestyle, with focus on short-form video
- Has access to a visually appealing, well-lit home or kitchen for shooting
- Has a finger on current trends and a knack for quick execution
- Has strong copywriting skills and an energetic, appealing on-camera presence
- Is comfortable directing, shooting, and editing social videos
- Is obsessed with all things social media and stays on top of new platform features
This is a great opportunity for emerging content creators to grow with an exciting, high growth brand. If you have a proven social media track record and love translating trends into standout content, we want to see your work!
How to apply
Please submit your resume, previous content, social links, and cover letter outlining your experience and motivation to join our team!Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 1 2023